Thursday 7 July 2011

Ice is a cream, luv is a dream but r friendship is evergreen. Don’t make friends bfore understanding & don’t break a friendship after misunderstanding.
`
Friendship never speaks volumes, it never demands proof, it never has a happy ending too simply coz it doesn’t end as long as friends r true, just like U!
`
If ur friendship be money, I’ll be richest man. If ur friendship be pounds, I’ll be heaviest man. If ur friendship be luv, I’ll be luckiest man. But ur friendship is trust & I’m the happiest man
`
Walk with me when ur hearts needs company, take my hand when u feel all alone, turn to me when u need some1 to lean on, coz I’m a friend u can always depend on
`
Every morning when I open my eyes I pray to God that everyone should have a friend like u.Why should only I suffer!
`
Heart beat are countless, spirits are ageless, dreams r endless, memories are timeless and a friend like u is Useless. Oops! Sorry Yaar, Priceless
`
FEW RELATIONS IN EARTH NEVER DIE..
Take first letter from each word of the above said statement & then u will get that unique word…
FRIEND
`
Leave SOMETHING for friend..
Never Leave FRIEND for something..
coz in life, SOMETHINGS will leave u but FRIENDS will always live with u..
`
If luck is a raindrop, I wil; send u a shower. If hope is a minute, I ll send you an hour. If happiness is a leaf, I ll give you a tree. If u need a friend, u already have me.
`
When i was walking alone, I wished that i can reach da end of da road.. But when u r walking with me, I wish the road never ends..

No comments:

Post a Comment